Fandom blog. Mostly Tolkien, with a healthy dash of Sherlock, Dr Who, Supernatural, and lots else.Ask away my lovelies!
You know that sword Frodo pulls out of Bilbo’s chest in the beginning of the movie?
It’s one of Fili’s.
YOU SHOULD SPECIFY THAT YOU MEAN ‘TREASURE CHEST’ OR ‘STORAGE CHEST’ AND NOT ‘RIBCAGE’
BECAUSE IT’S 2 AM AND I JUST DID THE WORST DOUBLETAKE
Ce-le-brate good times, come on!
I’m proud to announce that just moments ago my home state, Minnesota, passed a law allowing same-sex marriage. :D
Anonymous asked: Eww another sick, ugly, disgusting, menstrual blood drinking and cunt loving lesbian freak. You are so fucking ugly you make people puke. Kill yourself you sick lesbian retard and make your parents happy for once, so they dont have to live with a shame of having a cunt lover for a daughter. Disgusting cunt loving and menstrual blood drinking creature. You should die a horrible painful death along with the rest of lesbian scum especially those closet like you.
Aww. Aren’t you cute? :3
I’ve got my first hater, everyone! Quick, someone take a picture! I want to show this to my girlfriends.
Seriously though, fuck off. 1. What makes you say I’m a lesbian? I don’t recall ever clarifying my gender or my sexuality. (I could my wrong though; my memory isn’t what it used to be.) 2. Actually, cunts are amazing. Menstrual blood, yeah, I’ll give you that one, but pussies are awesome. Maybe if you got laid more often you’d know that. 3. A person’s sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with their parents, as evidenced by the fact that gays are born to all sorts of people, from hippies to school teachers to business people. 4. Your last sentence is a little unclear: are you trying to suggest that the lesbians supposedly in the closet like me should die, or that the lesbians closest to me should die? I think your anger was affecting your ability to type.
Now, why don’t you come off of Anon and say that to my face, bitch?
I think everyone focuses too much on the glittery, gay, Malec part of Magnus. He's my favorite character because of these. The last ones are my favorites.
- Magnus: He’s very broken. Like a lovely vase that someone has smashed. Only luck and skill can put it back together the way it was before.
- Magnus: You’re seventeen. You can’t have wasted a life you've barely lived.
- Magnus: They say time heals all wounds, but that presumes the source of the grief is finite.
- Magnus: Blood isn’t love.
- Magnus: What he needs now is to love and have that love returned.
- Magnus: Every teenager in the world feels like that, feels broken or out of place, different somehow, royalty mistakenly born into a family of peasants. The difference in your case is that it's true.
- Magnus: I just don't see why the past has to matter.
- Magnus: If you insist on disavowing that which is ugly about what you do, you will never learn from your mistakes.
- Magnus: Those of you who are mortal, you burn so fiercely.
- Magnus: Pointless, needless suffering and pain? I don’t suppose it would help if I told you that was the way life is. The good suffer, the evil flourish, and all that is mortal passes away.
- Magnus: I can tell you that the end of a life is the sum of the love that was lived in it.
- Magnus: You endure what is unbearable, and you bear it. That is all.
- Magnus: There are some people — people the universe seems to have singled out for special destinies. Special favors and special torments. God knows we’re all drawn toward what’s beautiful and broken; I have been, but some people cannot be fixed. Or if they can be, it’s only by love and sacrifice so great it destroys the giver.